Happy Easter Weekend! Today I tested out an Easter brunch recipe that I thought I’d share. I’m leaving the recipe here for you to try it out this weekend if you’re interested. It was super simple and delicious.
1. Chop your ingredients
This recipe calls for chopped ham and green onions (1.5 cups and 1/4 cups respectively). My family also loves bacon, so I chopped some cooked bacon to include as well. I cut about 4 pieces of bacon.
2. Whisk milk and eggs
Next, you need to whisk the milk and eggs. The recipe calls for 6 eggs and 1/3 cup of milk. Just whisk these two together until smooth.
3. Cut biscuits and stir in
After your whisking is done, you will take 20 oz. of biscuits (which I calculated to be about 10 biscuits) and cut them into quarters. I used the refrigerated biscuit dough which was super simple! Once the biscuits are cut into quarters, you will mix them in the egg/milk mixture until they are evenly coated.
4. Mix remaining ingredients
Once the biscuits are evenly coated, you will mix in the remaining ingredients. This includes the ingredients you chopped in Step 1 as well as 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Mix until everything is evenly distributed.
Lastly, you will transfer the mixture onto a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 min at 350 degrees F. The biscuits will cook quicker than the rest of the dish, so once they brown you can loosely cover the dish with tinfoil.
Don’t forget to enjoy and share your beautiful creation. Be sure to write down any modifications if you’d make it in the future!
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 20 oz biscuits (refrigerated biscuit dough – about 10 biscuits)
- 1.5 cups diced, cooked ham
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the green onion, cooked ham, and cooked bacon.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs until smooth.
- Cut the biscuits into quarter size pieces.
- Mix the biscuits in with the milk and egg mixture until the biscuits are fully coated.
- Add in the green onion, ham, bacon, and cheese and mix until all ingredients are coated and evenly distributed.
- Transfer into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 min, lightly covering with tinfoil once the biscuits start to brown. You will know when it is done when it does not jiggle and when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wedding Timeline | From Woes to Roses
- How to Style Leggings 8 Ways in the Fall & Winter
- Healthy Order Ideas for 5 Fast Food Restaurants
- Top 5 Christmas Movies
- How to Deep Clean in One Hour