Below are my 2020 holiday gift picks for women! The details about each are after the images. You can shop these gifts for women by clicking directly on the picture. Click the link to view the 5 other Gift Guides in my series this year.
The Details: Gifts for Women
- Teddy Coat: I invested in a long black teddy coat last year and it was worth every penny. Not only is it stylish and trendy, it is perfect for dressy events. I most recently wore it to a wedding rehearsal, but I have also worn it for my company holiday party, dinners, and more. A long teddy coat might not be something a woman can justify purchasing for herself which makes it the perfect gift!
- Kenzzi IPL At Home Laser Hair Removal: I have never met a woman that likes to shave! Personally, my hair grows back fast and it is dark. This summer I was fed up with it and purchased an at home hair removal laser. I definitely noticed a difference and reduction in my hair growth. While it didn’t completely remove the hairs, it was enough for me to make it the weekend without shaving. I’ll be doing another treatment this winter in preparation for next year.
- Bluetooth Speaker: For under $50 this is such a high quality speaker. It comes in a variety of colors and is perfect for any young female. Two speakers can be synced together making this a perfect gift for someone who likes to host events. Although with Covid, those events may be few and far between, it is still a gift any woman would appreciate. I have the pink color and love the girly vibe!
- Sorel Snow Boots: Any woman in the midwest needs a solid pair of snow boots! I’ve always loved my Ugg boots but have heard amazing things about the Sorel boots. They are water resistant, warm, and stylish! The black/quarry boots are perfect because they’d go with any outfit.
- Heated Blanket: An item that is guaranteed to be love at first sight. I purchased this heated throw blanket this year and have used it every chance I get. It is right around $50, incredibly soft, and the perfect temperature. I was fearful a heated throw would be TOO warm but it has been just enough heat to stay cozy.
- Fashionable Slippers: If you’re looking for a trendy gift to give a woman this year, look no further! These slippers are ALL over Instagram and I’ll admit, I understand why. Not only are they cute, but the “sandal-like” nature of them makes them warm without overheating you. I am constantly putting slippers/socks on and taking them off because my body temperature is changing. I find that I don’t have to do that with these slippers.
- Travel Jewelry Case: Whether the woman you’re shopping for travels a lot or not, she is guaranteed to LOVE this gift. I use it for weekend getaways, long trips, and blog photo shoots. It has a section for earrings, necklaces, and rings to keep all of your jewelry organized. I typically wear the same every day jewelry, so I actually leave some of my statement pieces in this organizer so they’re ready to go the next time I hit the road. This is incredibly high quality for under $50!
- Cooler Backpack: This is a perfect gift for the social women in your life. They can pack drinks, snacks, and more in this cooler backpack and easily bring it to their next gathering. During Covid, I’ve met friends for wine nights in the park, at someones apartment, and more. A cooler backpack can fit both your wine and charcuterie for the girls night!
- Designer Dupe Sunglasses: I have been raving about the Sojos sunglasses on my Instagram for a reason! They are under $20, stylish, and high quality. If you are looking for a stocking stuffer or more affordable gift, these are a great option. There are a variety of colors and sizes available and most of them are Amazon prime!
- Yeti Mug: A Yeti will likely always be a great go-to gift. The Yeti coffee mug keeps coffee warmer longer which I find is difficult now working from home. The bright colors available from Yeti are going to brighten someone’s day each time they use this mug.