Men might possibly the hardest people to shop for. But thankfully, I did some of the leg work for you this year and put together some gifts for men! Below are a combination of items I have bought, items I plan to buy, and items the men in my life have bought for themselves. Check out the other Gift Guides in my series this year after this one!
The Details: Gifts for Men
- Beer of the Month: If your guys is a beer lover, sign him up for the Beer of the Month club! Each month (or whatever frequency you select) he’ll receive twelve, 12-oz. craft beers to try. Not only is the membership flexible based on your budget, it also offers a fun, creative gift idea for the guy that already has it all.
- Yeti Mug: With work from home, I’ve noticed I drink my coffee a bit slower throughout the day. Unfortunately, then it often gets cold sitting on my desk. This Yeti Mug is perfect for the work from home guy. He can drink coffee all day long and also keep it nice and hot.
- Flannel Hoodie: Shackets (shirt-jackets) are trending for women this year and they’ve always been trending for men. A flannel hoodie or jacket is casual, yet put together. It’s a more fashionable way for a guy to dress casual and to be honest, who doesn’t love a comfortable flannel?!
- Hanging Toiletry Bag: Toiletry bags are a must for women, however, they are often overlooked for men. Have you seen guys carry all their toiletries in a Ziploc bag? I know that I have!! For around $50, a hanging toiletry bag is both a game changer and a practical gift.
- Headlamp: Any handyman will appreciate this gift. They no longer need to rely on someone to hold a flashlight for them. That person might not always be around, and moreover, I’m sure they don’t always hold the light in the correct spot anyways. A headlamp is a perfect solution and a win-win for the flashlight holder and handyman.
- Sunglasses: I have found an affordable sunglass brand on Amazon that I’ve been loving called Sojos. There are so many different styles and colors of sunglasses to chose from you’ll definitely find a style for your man. More importantly their price point is unbeatable! The ones linked are a pair I’d personally pick for the guys in my life.
- Yeti Cooler: There has always been a lot of hype around the Yeti coolers and if you have ever owned a Yeti product, you can probably imagine why. Yeti is truly one of the best products on the market for insulation, quality, and variety. Above all, I’m confident a Yeti cooler would be a worthwhile investment piece.
- Beer Mugs: Lastly, there’s something special about drinking a beverage in its intended glass. For example, a glass of wine just isn’t the same if it’s in a red solo cup verses a wine glass. Beer is no different! A quality set of beer glasses is a perfect gift for men.