Stocking stuffers in my opinion should be a bit less expensive but still valuable gifts. They are gifts you simply need to fill someones stocking with joy! The gifts for stocking stuffers guide applies to both men and women. My other Gift Guides will give you inspiration for their big gift!
The Details: Gifts for Stocking Stuffers
- Slim Yeti Can: These became popular this last year with all the seltzers. The slim can insulates any skinny aluminum can and it keeps track of whose drink is whose. That second part is especially important during Covid and Flu season! The slim Yeti can fits perfectly in a stocking too.
- Loopy Phone Case: The Loopy cases come in both guy and girl friendly patterns. The loop on the back is perfect for running, one trip grocery hauls, and more. If a Loopy case is out of your stocking stuffer budget, any affordable phone case is a good gift.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Working from home has increased my screen time. I have less in person meetings and more sit down, focused time throughout the day. I noticed my eyes were often fatigued and I had an occasional headache. Once I started using blue light blocking glasses, things got better. I’d recommend them for anyone with a desk job!
- Moisturizing Lip Kit: The winter and colder months bring lots of dry skin. This lip kit is one of the best on the market to rejuvenate your lips. Although it has feminine packaging, any guy would appreciate the added moisture too.
- Knit Beanie: Beanies are trendy and practical. Add any soft beanie to a stocking this year and I’m sure the receiver will love it. Plain beanies with no design are trending which makes the shopping process even easier.
- Cabin Socks: Honestly, the best cabin socks are sold at Dick’s Sporting Goods. I recommend going there and feeling them for yourself. Trust me, you will understand. These have become a staple gift in my household! They are incredibly soft and perfectly warm. Most cabin socks come in cozy designs too.
- The BEST Wine Opener: I have talked about this wine opener before but I am truly in love with it. This opener perfectly cuts the label and pops out the cork each time. It is also a beer bottle opener. I received this as a stocking stuffer one year and it is my favorite stocking stuffer gift to date.
What do you think?