I like to consider myself a fitness guru. Not only do I enjoy working out, I also enjoy getting creative with my workouts. I’m sharing some products I’ve grown to love especially during quarantine. The gifts for the fitness guru are meant for anyone who loves exercise. Don’t forget to check out my other Gift Guides for more holiday inspiration.
The Details: Gifts for the Fitness Guru
- Bluetooth Smart Scale: I’ve owned this scale for about 6 months and I personally love it! There are so many different metrics that it tracks and it is a great way to keep you on track for your fitness goals. Not everyone has a healthy relationship with weighing themselves, however, if they do I’m sure this scale is something they’d love. It is perfect for families and couples too!
- Hidrate Spark: Life is full of technology so it comes as no surprise there is a technology friendly water bottle too. This smart water bottle has a built in sensor to track the ounces of water you drink each day. Any fitness lover knows the importance of drinking enough water each day and they might even track it manually today! I also love that the water bottle considers additional factors such as weather, activity, body metrics, etc. when it calculates your daily intake.
- Dumbbells: A weight set is a workout from home must! A workout at home can be brought to the next level just with a few weights. Even if the fitness guru you have in mind has a gym membership, a set of dumbbells at home is something they would appreciate in a pinch.
- Resistance Bands: Another important item to bring at-home workouts to the next level. What I love about resistance bands verse dumbbells is the ability to travel with them. Anyone who frequently travels or plans weekend getaways will love having resistance bands to bring with them. Let’s be honest, hotel gyms are not always as great as they seem.
- AirPods: I joined the wireless headphone game earlier this year and I was surprised it took me so long. Although wired headphones do the job, wireless headphones make working out much smoother. For example, have you ever successfully done a burpee with your wire headphones? I know I have not and I typically needed to take them out.
- Apple Watch: Fitness trackers inevitably motivate people to workout. Whether it is multiple times a week or once a month, it makes everyone more aware of their activity levels. It goes without saying, a fitness guru would love seeing the metrics! Although Apple Watches are a bit more expensive than other fitness trackers, I think they are worth every penny. I used Fitbits for years and after upgrading, I never looked back.
- Fitbit: I thought it was important to share a Fitbit with what I just previously said. I used a Fitbit for over 6 years and absolutely loved it. Fitbits are great for someone getting into working out, someone with a lower budget, and someone who likes a simpler piece of equipment. I cannot imagine a 60+ year old using an Apple Watch, but I’m sure they’d appreciate a Fitbit.
- Yoga Mat: Last but not least, a yoga mat is an absolute must for any fitness guru. When it comes to at-home workouts, this will save them from bruised spines, knees, and more. However, it is also important for any avid fitness lover to stretch. Having a yoga mat to stretch and rejuvenate at home is always important.