When it comes to shopping for parents and in-laws, sometimes you have to go back to the basics. Most of the time, parents and in-laws have everything they need and you risk adding more clutter to their life. These gifts for parents and in-laws avoid adding clutter and provide a sentimental touch. There are 5 other Gift Guides in my series this year you won’t want to miss!
The Details: Gifts for Parents & In-Laws
- Personalized Ornament: An ornament is such a simple gift that any parent or in-law has storage for. They use it during the holiday season and it won’t clutter their home. The holiday season is full of love and happiness and you can remind them of a fabulous memory each and every year. Reminiscing on good times as you decorate the tree is a perfect way to kick it off!
- Wine Vacuum: A wine vacuum is a simple gift for any wine loving parents and in-laws. This tool removes the air from the wine bottle to prevent it from getting a vinegar flavor. The wine can be enjoyed over a few days or meals without tasting bad.
- Wax Warmer: Wax warmers are simple, decorative pieces to add to any home. They are flame free which makes them a great option for any location in the house. I personally like the wax warmers that glow through the sides because it adds a cozy touch to the room. For under $30, it is a perfect gift.
- Game of Things: One things parents and in-laws love most is quality time. A simple, meaningful gift is organizing a family game night. The game of things is one of my personal favorites because it is funny and personable at the same time. It can also be modified for a variety of ages and personalities.
- Personalized Cutting Board: For the parents and in-laws that love to host, a personalized cutting board is a perfect gift. They can use it to serve various appetizers and it looks more elegant than a standard cutting board. This gift idea goes beyond cutting boards. Any personalized gift that is practical for your parents or in-laws life is something they will love and cherish! My parents received a welcome sign for our lake house one year that they love.
- Wall Calendar: Lastly, a wall calendar is a perfect gift for any parent or in-law. Gather pictures throughout the past year and put them in a calendar. Shutterfly does a great job printing the calendars and lets you customize special days such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc.
What do you think?