Moving into a new home for the first time requires a lot of up front purchases. It does not leave a lot of room for the little things that long-term homeowners truly appreciate. The gifts for homeowners guide includes those items and some fun ones you can gift to spice up someones home. There are 5 other Gift Guides in my series this year so make sure you check them out!
The Details: Gifts for Homeowners
- Air Fryer: An air fryer is a bit pricier for an appliance and is definitely not a necessity. For someone that likes to cook or experiment in the kitchen, they would love using an air fryer! It is a bit trendier and can help keep meals healthier. After researching, the Ninja Air Fryer seems to be the most bang for your buck.
- Jar Grips: While jar grips are extremely helpful, they are probably pretty low on any homeowners shopping list. In fact, they might not even realize they don’t own a set of jar grips until they need one. These are affordable, practical, and guaranteed to simplify any homeowners life.
- Cocktail Kit: Any homeowner that likes to host needs a nice cocktail kit. While a cup and spoon work just fine, a cocktail kit is much classier and more fun to use. Not to mention, it brings any cocktail to the next level. A cocktail kit is another item homeowners might not prioritize which makes it the perfect gift.
- Meat Tenderizer: Meat lovers will appreciate the better meat, but they will also appreciate how easy this tenderizer is to clean! With one flat edge, meat can be tenderized without making a mess. If there is a kitchen tool that is hard to clean, I’m less likely to use it for anything other than special occasions.
- Bedside Slider Switch: I am almost certain it is a fact that no one wants to get up to turn the light off once they are in bed. Even if the light is on the nightstand next to them, sitting up to turn it off puts anyone in a crappy mood. This bedside switch can lay flat on the nightstand next to you and simplify your nighttime routine. You are able to turn off your light in a matter of seconds!
- Tea Kettle: Whether the homeowners are tea lovers or not, they will have a need for hot water at some point in their life. Tea kettles are the best way to quickly heat up water and truly get it hot. Keurigs work but they do not get as hot in my opinion. Not to mention, a tea kettle looks decorative sitting on a stove.
- Ground Meat Chopper: This ground meat chopper is guaranteed to change your life. It is an item you do not need but once you use it, you cannot live without it. Cooking ground meat becomes so fast and simple. It also perfectly chops the meat each and every time, unlike a spatula.